Conservatory Ceiling Insulation
The Sun-Room insulated conservatory ceiling is a lightweight, fully insulated and panelled ceiling that will transform the internal appearance and feel of your conservatory.
Working on the inside, using a lightweight, highly engineered, fire retardant insulation and then fitting hollow uPVC panelling this system retains the shape of your existing conservatory roof while transforming your conservatory into a bright, insulated space that can be used all year round.
Installation of the Sun-Room ceiling is kept solely to the interior of the conservatory ceiling. From the exterior, your conservatory will look almost exactly the same.
With installation taking just one day, Sun-Room can transform your conservatory with minimum disruption to your day to day life.
- 10 Year CPA insurance backed guarantee
- One day installation.
- Qualifies for 5% VAT.
- Shape of existing ceiling is preserved.
- Eliminates ceiling condensation.
- Easy maintenance.
- Reduced rain noise.
- Maximum light preservation.
- Not damaged by water.
- Fire retardant insulation.
- Insulation U-value of 0.175 W/m2K. Equivalent to 200mm of Rockwool insulation.
- Insulation operating temperatures – 40oC to +80oC.
- Non-reactive to moisture.
- Non-toxic / Non-allergenic.
- 20 mm thickness (based on standard installations).
Are there any hidden costs?
Not at all, the price we quote you by email or at your free home visit is the final price you will pay.
Best of all, we don’t require any payment until we have installed your Sun-Room ceiling.
Can I see your work in my area?
Absolutely, we have installed over 3000 Sun-Room ceilings so we are usually able to find a previous installation nearby for you to view.
What areas do you cover?
We carry out installations throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
Do you have a brochure?
Yes! Please get in touch with us and we will get a brochure in the post to you.